Estancia de Valencia Policy
- A $3000 MXN (according to the exchange rate of the day in Bancomer) non-refundable deposit per room must be paid for all reservations
- You can cancel your reservation without being charged 6 weeks before your reservation date but not afterwards.
- Once you arrive, your bill must be paid in completely for the days you plan to stay. Once the bill is paid there is no refund.
- If you cancel within 6 weeks and before 3 weeks of your arrival date, you will be charged 50% of your total bill for all nights reserved.
- If you cancel within 2 weeks of your arrival date, you will be charged in full whether you stay or not.
- Pets are welcomed only during low season depending on the type of pet and its size.
- Pets and cars are te responsibility of their owners and not Estancia de Valencia.
- Children are welcomed under the supervision of their parents or guardians. Children younger than 8 years old can stay for free in the same room as their parents or guardians.
- If you break anything in the house, you must pay for it.
- The cooking classes we offer are not in our house and you must reserve your classes directly with you teacher.
- The exchange rate is determined on the same day payment is made according to Banamex.
- We only accept Visa or Mastercard.
- All reservations are confirmed by Lorena Santos Cruz in a separate email after the reservation is made and is not confirmed otherwise.
If you have any questions on matters not covered here, please contact us.